WANT TO MAKE MONEY BY RE-DESIGNING & UPDATING FURNITURE?
Have you been ...
- Spending hours watching insanely long video tutorials and frustrated sifting through all the online info?
- Struggling to learn new techniques and feeling intimidated when asking for help?
- Purchasing products and tools you are unsure how to use?
I was too, so I created FFB just for you!
- Short and to the point videos and written tutorials with tested and accurate information at your fingertips
- Recommended products listed, linked and pictured for each stage of the process
- Gain confidence and tap into your inner artist
How is FFB different?
- We have an amazing safe community unlike others.
- 100% kind and supportive interaction with others who know exactly what you are doing, thinking and needing at the stage you are in.
- No longer do you need to try to figure it all out alone! Between the online manual and a community of like-minded artisans, you'll feel like you have found your tribe!
DISCOVERA NEW LEVEL OF ARTISTRYA NEW LEVEL OF CONFIDENCEA NEW LEVEL OF MASTERY
24/7 guidance at your fingertips.
Online. All in one place.
INTRODUCING "THE BLUEPRINT"
When you join you will find 15+ modules, labeled and easy to navigate with the different steps you need to take from finding your piece to taking it to market.
Each is listed below in order with a detailed description.
A detailed run down of each FFB module, added features and bonuses...
MODULE 1 - Most Recommended Products
Stop wasting money by buying products that don't give you the results you need. Tap into the experience of seasoned flippers and explore our preferred strippers, primers, odor blockers, thinners & cleaners, bonding agents, tools, fillers and more.
Photos, links, tips and explanations are all included this module.
MODULE 2 - Prepping Your Piece to Last
Are those "non preppers" right? Do we need to prep our pieces? Have you wondered how to go about cleaning, sanding, stripping, repairing and priming? With step-by-step directions, learn to prep the right way.
Dispel all the myths and confusing advice. Once you learn proper prep, you will be more confident in the quality and longevity of your product.
MODULE 3 - Repairing Your Piece
Does the thought of repairs stress you out? The quality of your repairs can make the difference between your piece looking like an amateurish piece or truly professional.
I got you covered with product suggestions, how-tos, tips and examples.
MODULE 4 - Got Tools?
Have you ever been frustrated over a project taking longer than it should because you didn't have the right tool? Having the right tool can make the difference between your project taking 5 minutes or hours...and hours. No one wants to spend a boat load of cash thinking they MIGHT want a certain tool - or perhaps you may not even know what's out there.
MODULE 5 - Paint, Stain, Topcoats - Oh My!
Alkyd, latex, chalk, milk paint, mineral paint, so many choices! Oil or water base? Glaze or Stain? How about dyes, top coats, waxes? So many choices can be daunting. Get the inside scoop and save time and money!
MODULE 6 - It's Time to Paint!
Should you use a sprayer, roller or brush? How DO you use a sprayer and when and why? Explore how-to videos on spraying, avoiding brush strokes, tips on using specific paint types, etc.
Want to avoid mistakes and gain insider tips? This is THAT module.
MODULE 7 - Stain Your Piece
Learn about the different types of stain, how to prepare your surface for a better outcome with tips along with videos on different ways to stain.
You will find specific tips, tutorials and video on how to use Java Gel.
MODULE 8 - Is Top Coating as Scary as it Seems?
The most talked about and questioned step - top coating! This module clears up the confusion. Though preference comes by use, it helps to know the ins and outs of each product and its application.
Spraying is also addressed and demonstrated. Your confidence will soar!
MODULE 9 - Don't Be Distressed Over Distressing!
Try several types of distressing, aging or antiquing outlined here to become proficient at creating the different types of looks. Or, find your fave and stick with just one.
Most stop at simple sandpaper distressing and don't continue to perfect the other different techniques. Here is your chance to grow.
MODULE 10 - Techniques
- Creating Texture, Dry Brushing, Stenciling, Glazing
- And much more, delivered one at a time for 12+ weeks!
MODULE 11 - Specialty Tools, Resources & Products
- Glues, fasteners & clamps
- Tools for design, specialty brushes, stencil & trims options
- Online hardware stores, etc.
• BONUSES For New Members •
CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP
Furniture Flipping Blueprint PRO
* BONUS for ALL New FFB Members ($120/yr Value) *
- We are a small, intimate group where we enjoy being a part of a tribe of fellow artists. There's no place better than to know you are among others who "get you."
- We compare notes about furniture re-design, techniques, products, customers, sales...the whole enchilada, without anyone else on FB seeing or knowing about it. We even share a laugh or two.
- We have monthly challenges that spur us on to become better artisans and make our craft more enjoyable - by doing it together. Once you join Furniture Flipping Blueprint, FFB PRO is a free bonus to members.
FOUR MARKETING MODULES
* BONUS for ALL New FFB Members ($127/yr Value)
De-stressing the Pricing Process - Does the thought of pricing freak you out? Have you had to deal with low-ballers and complainers? This module talks about the psychology of pricing, dealing with customers, knowing your market, etc.
Staging Your Finished Piece - Entire websites have been devoted to displaying wares. Here you will find practical advice on the process. This is a huge module: lighting, backdrops & flooring, sheen or shine, props & accessories, detail shots, the MONEY SHOT, presenting ourselves professionally, etc.
The Advertising Process - Do you wonder why your pieces aren't selling? Does the marketing process eat up your time and cause you stress? Do you have your paperwork in order, know how to write a listing that opens wallets? Finding the right project pieces, using a professional photo with great descriptions, advertising, logos/watermarks knowing pricing... it all matters.
The Organized Professional - Care tags, price tags, invoices, disclaimers/contracts specific to your type of customer, sales contracts/invoices/storage agreements, custom work contracts - protect your business and develop your brand.
Our Experience Can Be Your Best Teacher
Let us lend you our experience on your furniture flipping journey. We have 1000+ hours of classroom, online research, experimentation and hands on workshop experience to share, and we are currently sharing our know-how around the globe:
40 years as a wife, 30 years as a parent, and 20 years in ministry and teaching set the stage for a DIY way of life. As we raised our family of 15 kids, valuing what we had and how we could frugally provide a warm and inviting home became became second nature. DH (dear hubby) and I focused on being self-sufficient and creative as we raised our family and served in our church. We now share our experience and knowledge online through blogs, FB forums and the online membership, FFB.
The best education is experience. Viewing life practically with a desire for self-sufficiency encourages learning as the need arises. Being self taught in graphic design, portrait and still photography, writing, website building, special needs teaching and parenting, gives me understanding and the edge to support you and your goals. I have gained know-how in home renovation, DIY furniture redesign and refinishing, upcycling, re-purposing, gardening, prepping and landscaping. As I learn, I teach. It's who I am because of the life I've lived. I hope you will let me share all that I've learned with you.